Sunday, February 19, 2012

Versatile blogger award

Ive been awarded the versatile blogger award!!!




thanks to
thepolishhoochie

i dont expect this award because its like i dont know if someone is actually reading my blogs,, and plus i am having second thoughts if im still going to continue my blog life,, but with this award i will definitely keep blogging!!! thanks so much,, it inspires me and keep me going,,,

it comes with 5 things to do.

1. nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2. inform the blogger with their nomintion
3. share 7 random facts about yourself
4.thanks the blogger who nominate you
5.add the versatile blogger award picture to your blog post

8 blogger i love following.,
1. changing tide
2. glamonails
3.Bandie cat
4.artzee nail
5.dizzy nails
6. like a candy shop
7. layniefingers
8. maroc-cutenails-art

okay!! sorry i only have 8 bec most of them have these award already..

7 random facts about me
1. i love mixing up cocktails
2. i mostly use my time playing on fb :)
3. i have certificate on cosmetology
4. i took care of my 2nephews and 2 nieces when they were baby
5. i walk to and fro work everyday for almost 30 mns
6. i tend to overbuy makeup and polishes
7.even though how hard i try,, im not good at flower arranging


2 comments:

  1. thx for your tag...this really sweet...i will follow you,follow me back if you like

    oxoxox
    by:cutenails-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :-)
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://xarisc.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete