Sunday, February 26, 2012

Carnival in Trinidad and Tobago

February 21 is carnival tuesday here in trini and bago
we had lot of fun,,

here is me and a man with a humongous costume


then i had a glitter tattoo in my upper left corner of my chest which i also showed off my nails bec my mom said to show my nails haha!

its a butterfly with flower


and if you dont notice,, i love love this color,, teal,, blue,, whatever it is,, i love it!!!



and i have to get pic too....
thanks to my mom taking pictures..

well she should thank me because she have 3 times picture than me,,,
im a mommy sitter,, haha! i love my mom!!! i would do it anytime


more of this color!!!

did i say i love this color?!!
:)


then heres my nail..i just use some 3d sticker but i like how it turn out






i love going to this kind of event, they portray their culture and its so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment